The client offers the possibility to stop the synchronization of all toplevel folders for a set amount of time without having to be stopped completely.
- Click on Pause in the main window.
- Next, the pause period dialog opens up.
Select the desired time period from the drop down menu and click on Pause.
- Done! The synchronization of all toplevel folders will now be stopped for the set amount of time.
If you add a checkmark to the checkbox next to Never ask again then the pause period dialog won’t appear anymore when initiating a synchronization pause. Instead the set amount of time will be applied for every future pause.
To make the pause period dialog reappear:
- Click on Preferences in the main window.
- Open the tab Warnings & Notification.
- Add a checkmark to the checkbox next to Prompt for duration when pausing.
- Click on OK.
- Done! From now on the pause period dialog will reappear each time when clicking on Pause and initiating a synchronization pause.