To stop the synchronization of a Toplevel Folder:
1. Open the Client and right-click on the Toplevel Folder you want to stop the synchronization of.
2. Click on Stop Sync.
3. Now you have to confirm your choice by clicking on Stop Sync once again.
If you want to delete the local files of the Toplevel Folder as well, you can select Delete local files. If you skip this option, then the synchronization of the folder will be stopped but its local files which were synchronized up to this point will remain in the file system (You can delete them via the file system later on, if wanted). Once you start synchronizing the Toplevel Folder again the folder content will also reappear in the file system.
4. The folder will now appear gray in the client.
To include the Toplevel Folder in the sychronization process again:
1. Right-click on the gray Toplevel Folder which is excluded from the synchronization.
2. The Cloud Space Wizard will open up now. Click on Next.
3. Finished! Now you can open up the folder content by clicking on Explore, invite other users to the folder by clicking on Invite or close the Cloud Space Wizard by clicking on Finish.