The client is in a disabled status. This can have one of the following reasons:
- The client doesn’t have a proper license installed.
- The client has hit one of the limitations in the free version.
- The client is being used on too many devices.
- The cloud space has been exceeded.
Log into the webinterface and check your memory space for FAUbox by clicking on my Account. If you don’t have enough space left, try to delete some older file versions in order to clear some quota. To do that:
1. Select a Toplevel Folder and click on Manage.
2. A window opens up. Now you have to click on Clear file versions.
3. Once you have done that, a notification will show up informing you about the file archive of the Toplevel folder being successfully cleared.
4. Repeat the same process for all Toplevel folders you want to clear the file archive of.
Once the file archive has been cleared, the deleted data cannot be restored.
5. The next step is to check your recycle bin for files you don’t need anymore which were not deleted during the previous process.
5.1 If you want to clear all the content of your recycle bin, you have to click on this sign:
5.2 If you want to clear selected folders, you can either delete them one by one by clicking on their assigned mop-sign …:
5.3 … or select all the folder you want to remove and delete them all at once:
Whenever you delete a Toplevel folder from the recycle bin, its file archive will be cleared too. This affects those files of the Toplevel folder which are not deleted as well.