Logging into the FAUbox
- Enter the following address in your web-browser: https://faubox.rrze.uni-erlangen.de/.
- Choose your institution. If you have been invited to the FAUbox as an external user, please choose “Guests” (you can find a detailed log-in guide for external users here):
- Internal user will now be redirected to the SSO-log-in. Enter your IdM-Access-Information to log into the FAUbox. External users must enter their login credential on the initial webpage, after choosing “Guests”.
- During your first login to the FAUbox, you will be asked to accept the guidelines for the use of information-processing systems belonging to the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg in order to be able to use the FAUbox and the IT-Services connected with it:
- Scroll to the bottom of the webpage and click on “Accept” to accept the terms and to be able to use the FAUbox.