1. Enter the following address in your web-browser: https://faubox.rrze.uni-erlangen.de/
2. Choose your institution. If you have been invited to the FAUbox as an external user, select Guests as institution (you can find a detailed login guide for external users here):
3. Internal user will now be redirected to the SSO-login. Enter your IdM-Access-Information to log into the FAUbox. External users must enter their login credential on the initial webpage, after choosing “Guests”.
4. During your first login into the FAUbox, you will be asked to accept the guidelines for the use of information-processing systems belonging to the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg in order to be able to use the FAUbox and the IT-Services connected with it:
5. Done! You have successfully signed up for the FAUbox and will be now redirected to you FAUbox account.