This guide describes how to install FAUbox Client on Mac OS X based operating systems.
0. if you have a Mac computer that is supported by the RRZE, then you should use the FAUmac Self Service to install the FAUbox Client.
This manual explains how to install the FAUbox with FAUmac Self Service.
0. 1 Select the FAUmac Self Service with one click.
0.2 Now the FAUmac Self Service window is displayed. Select Software Dienstprogramme.
0.3 Find the FAUbox symbol in the program list.
0.4 Download the appropriate FAUbox package by selecting Install.
0. 5 Now wait until the installation is complete.
0. 6 Then click Close.
0.7 The installation is now complete. If the FAUbox has not yet been started automatically, you can now open it via your Finder (Applications).
1. if you have a Mac computer that is not supported by the RRZE, then download the FAUbox Mac application package.
1.1 Click on Clients herunterladen tab then on the following page on the Mac icon to download the application package for the FAUbox from our site.
2. 1 Click on the icon with the CD to open the program. (e. g. viathe download view of the web browser you have used).
2. Open the Mac package
2. 1 Click on the icon with the CD to open the program. (e. g. via the download view of the web browser you have used).
2. 2 Select Accept after you are carefully studying the license terms.
2. 4 Add the FAUbox client to the Launchpad by moving it to your Applications folder.
2. 6 If the Client shows a warning view, you can then decide whether you want to open the file.
Not all files for which you receive warnings are harmful. However, it is important that you trust the website from which you are downloading a file, and that you actually want to download the file.
Our Quickstart Guide will help you setting up folders and invite other persons to them.