Should there be an occurrence where you cannot access your account because of a forgotten password, please follow the steps below to reset it.
FAUbox provides you with a very straightforward and simple way:
- Visit faubox.rrze.fau.de.
- Choose the option “Gäste”.
- Enter the account email of the account for which you wish to reset the password.
- Click on recover password.
- You will now receive an Email with a link which will redirect you to a form in which you can change your password.
- Enter your password.
You can now use the Account email and the Password to login to our cloud or activate a client/mobile app which is connected to our cloud.
If you run a On-Premise Sync and Share edition of PowerFolder you can use the Account to activate your server from the dashboard ( click on the “change” link) or on the /activation URL of your server (http://YOURURL/activation)
External authenticated accounts (IdM/LDAP/Active Directory/Radius) cannot use the reset function but need to use the password reset function of the authentication system, or contact their local admin.