With version 10.0 of FAUbox Windows users (starting from Windows 7 to Windows 8.1) can now see the synchronization status directly from the Windows Explorer.
With version 10.1 of FAUbox synchronization status icons are also available on OS X.
Synchronization status icons
There are four different icon overlays:
- Document is in use (lock symbol)
- Ignored file (circle with bar)
- Synchronized file (check mark)
- Synchronizing file (two arrows arranged in a circle)
Those are updated automatically, if the status changes.
The Icons “Synchronized file” and “Synchronizing file” are also shown on top level Folders.
- If there are other programs installed that use icon overlays, it can occur that the icons of FAUbox are not displayed correctly. If possible, please uninstall those other programs.