The language of the FAUbox is linked to the browser language.
Internal users must change their password through the IdM-portal.
External users can change their password in the FAUbox-Cloud. To change your password:
- Click on the “Human icon” on the right side.
- Select “My Account”
- Select “Change” next to Password.
Changing the e-mail address
If you want to change the e-mail address of your FAUbox user account, follow these steps:
- Click on the human icon on the right side.
- Select “My account”.
- Select “Manage” next to E-mail.
- Enter the desired e-mail address in the “Add e-mail” field.
- Then click on the plus sign next to the field.
- In the Emails field, select the old mail address and click Remove next to it.
- select Save at the end.
Please note that from now on you can only invite other users to other folders or groups with the new mail address.
It is possible to see a list of devices which were recently connected using your own account. This list is purely for information. Deleting devices there has no relevance to the number of used devices.
To view your devices:
- click on the “Human icon” in the right side.
- select “my account”.
- select the field “Devices”.
Currently mobile devices are not included in the list.
Currently inactive compounds are shown crossed out.
To get statistics about your own account, simply click on My account on the left side panel.
- Used and available cloud space (quota)
- Used space for the file archive
- Used personal information
- Validity of the Cloud